Friday, April 07, 2006

Andrea's Garden


Indigenous plants. SA is the greatest! You've gotta believe it! Check out all the beauties!

There's always something new under the sun here in SA.

Take this Heichrysum on the left, OK it's common as muck, BUT don't you just love that foliage!

I'm a bit of a gardenng hypocrite really. I love my plants, but my garden's more interesting than beautiful. Guess that's why horticulture and landscaping are two different directions!

This Arctotis really stands out, only see how the petals fade from red to apricot - Juicy.

How's this for a ghastly name? 'Glottiphyllum'! Actually, the leaves do look a bit Glottal: (Pic below) The flowers are pretty big, and it takes the dryest conditions. Not your typical 'Vygie'!

I love plants that grow as easily as this one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home